Tuesday, October 05, 2010

The Black Butterfly

This is a true story; I care not how you interrupt, just know that what I write what is true. We went to BLES for the weekend and while I was there Katherine Conner, the founder of BLES mentioned that there was a connection between Boon Lott and the black butterflies. I asked her to explain.

Katherine told me the story of Boon Lott’s passing. When he died Katherine was holding his head in her lap. As his heart stopped a black butterfly appeared and rested on Boon Lott’s heart for about 15 seconds or so. The butterfly moved on to Katherine, resting on her arm for another 15 seconds or so. Since that time, when she thinks of Boon Lott the butterfly appears and gives her great comfort. She knows.

I’m 66 years young and have never, never had a butterfly come and rest on me. Imagine my amazement and the amazement of two other people who were there when, as Katherine is telling the story, the black butterfly comes and rests on my ear.  I don't know how long he was there, but it was at least a minute. His message to me was simple: Listen!


Listen!

There will be a longer article about BLES in the next day or so. I just couldn’t wait to share this with you.


Abundant Blessings,

Jerry

2 comments:

  1. Amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this story.
    What a very special moment and memory for you. Will be watching for the longer article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful story! It doesn't surprise me at all because I think Katherine is magical!

    ReplyDelete