Monday, August 02, 2010

Elephant Blog Preview - I need your help

Gentle Reader,

I’ve decided to create a 2nd blog. It will be dedicated to the elephants.  While I'm at it, would you help me name this photograph?
Not all of my photo's are meant to be pretty!  

Given that jerrynelsonjournal was intended to be a hodgepodge in the first place, it seems appropriate that I just keep it as is and continue. The new blog will be all about the elephants. This leaves me with two points to ponder; I ask your advice:
  
   a. What shall we name the new blog? (Really, I’d like some opinions)!

   b. I’m tempted to repost most of the old elephant related articles on the new blog. Does that make sense?

It’s also been suggested that I use Facebook as an additional tool to let people know what’s happening, especially in the elephant rescue world. If you have Facebook I’d be honored if you would find me and send a friend request. The easiest way is to used my email address, jnelson1944@gmail.com

Of course, I'd also be delighted if you would take the option to follow my blog(s).  I promise not to clutter them with advertising, just information.

Postings about “The Walk to Freedom” and the rescue of “Plysee” will be forth coming very soon. In the meantime here are two preview shots.



PhySee just before his rescue on July 31, 2010



We are Free!  July 30, 2010

Conversation in the van on 7/31 turned to books and authors. I mentioned the Dr. Siri Paiboun mysteries set in the PDR Laos in the 1970’s. The author is Colin Cotterrill. They are a great read, especially if you like your mysteries with more than a dash of culture and mysticism. Enjoy!

Abundant Blessings,


Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment